2010.1 Wrap Up June 29, 2010Posted by tumaix in planetkde-tomazcanabrava.
It’s been a great year for KDE in Brasil, This post will just summarize a few things that happened here.
- 2 day *FREE* KDE Programming Training at USP – São Carlos, in São Paulo
- Akademy – BR put this colossal country together to strength the links in the community, and created friendships.
- KDE – Porto Alegre created, a user group in the south of Brazil
- KDE – Piaui created, a user group in the north northeast of Brazil ( thanks for pointing out filipe ;)
- KDE – Lovelace created, a user group concentrated in helping people join the team
- KDE – Talks in almost every flisol ( Free Software Instalation Fest Latinamerica )
- KDE – Sanca created, a user group in the southeast of Brazil
- KDEEduca being reborned by the syst – team, a company that uses a kde – based distro.
- Bigger KDE – Release Partie Event, more than 6 states participating.
And probably a lot of other things that I forgot. but it’s still impressive for a country that had an almost 4 persons KDE team in 2 years ago.
ah, of course I forgot to say that