KDE On Flisol April 24, 2010Posted by tumaix in planetkde-tomazcanabrava, uncategorized.
Today in Latinamerica was the Flisol – the Free and Opensource Software Installation Day, full of talks, installs and people from complete novices to Helio Castro.
This is an huge event that happens in a lot of cities simultaniously, KDE had participation in 7 of the events in Brazil ( maybe more, but that’s the number that I have right now. )
- Belo Horizonte – MG : people from kde-mg like Amanda and Felipe, the ones that coordinate the local promo group have talks about translating kde and interaction with the team.
- Piaui: Aracele Torres e o Chicão are present in the local Flisol, also with talks
- Florianopolis – SC: Me. I’m I did a talk about gathering new studants, it can be find here ( in portuguese)
- Campina Grande- PB: o Paulo Rômulo will be giving a talk based on Sandro Andrade’s KDE for Beginners.
- Porto Alegre – RS: Camila Ayres was present, without a talk but ready to help anyone.
That’s all for today =)